Our staff are down-to-earth people just like you, so they're easy to talk to
Michael graduated from the University of Tasmania with a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Law with Honours in Law and a Major in Chemistry. Michael is a generalist litigator and is available to act in any civil dispute or matter involving Court or Tribunal proceedings.
Michael’s practice areas include:
- Criminal law;
- Injuries compensation including Workers compensation;
- Wills and Estate litigation;
- Contract and building disputes;
- Debt recovery and mortgage default proceedings;
- Restraint and family violence order matters;
Michael has successfully appeared as counsel in jury trials and appeals in the Supreme Court of Tasmania. He appears regularly in various Courts and Tribunals for both privately funded and legally aided clients.
Michael is a keen follower of live music, AFL and cricket. He is a proud three-time premiership player with the South Hobart Sandy Bay Cricket Club. He currently volunteers legal assistance at Hobart Community Legal.