Our staff are down-to-earth people just like you, so they're easy to talk to
Michael graduated from the University of Tasmania in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Law with Honours in Law and a Major in Chemistry.
Michael’s practice areas include:
- Injury compensation;
- Will and Estate disputes;
- Criminal as well as restraint and family violence order matters;
- Construction and local government disputes;
- Debt recovery and mortgage default disputes;
- Contract, property and lease disputes;
Michael has successfully completed jury trials and appeals in the Supreme Court of Tasmania as counsel. He appears regularly in various Courts and Tribunals.
Michael is a keen follower of live music, AFL and cricket. He is a proud three-time premiership player with the South Hobart Sandy Bay Cricket Club and volunteers legal assistance at Hobart Community Legal.
T: (03) 6235 9339